Every morning routine is a struggle for most women, especially if you are running out of time to do the perfect winged-eyeliner or rock the smoky eyes. However, no one wanted to step out of their house knowing that they do not look their best. Dont worry! You dont have to rely on make-up to achieve your best look. Here are the top five secrets to looking perfect every day.
1. Dont overdo with your shampoo Your hair is your crowning glory, so take care of it properly. Make sure that you dont shampoo your hair every day as it can damage the natural hair follicles. Shampooing your hair should be done alternatively. Instead, rinse it with water and used a conditioner that responds to the type of your hair accordingly. If you really want to shampoo your hair, we highly advise that you use a dry shampoo instead.
2. Exfoliate your skin Scrubbing your skin is important to maintain its glow and avoid breakouts of acne and pimples. Stripping away the natural oil of your skin is not healthy anymore. To maintain its balance, you must exfoliate at least once a week. However, do not exfoliate too much otherwise it will cause your skin to dry that can eventually lead to redness and irritation. Let your skin breathe from all the scrubbing, especially if you start to notice redness after exfoliating.
3. Minimize using hair iron If you want to style your hair, you might want to minimize using hair iron in the process. There are numerous methods in which you can naturally style your hair. However, if you cant prevent using a hair iron then make sure that you should at least use a heat protector to shield it from the extreme heat. Its one of the causes of falling and damaged hair most women are not even aware of.
4. Brush your teeth properly Nothing can ruin your style more than stained teeth. It can also hurt your self-esteem too. Hence, make sure that you are going to brush your teeth properly. Use whitening toothpaste and brush for at least three minutes, singing your favorite song in the process. Make it a habit of flossing your teeth at least twice a day. Pearly whites can make you three times more attractive.
5. Apply sunblock Lastly, before you stepped out into the sun and work, make sure that you are going to apply sunblock to your skin. In that way, rest assured that UV rays wouldnt damage the skin you had been taking care of properly. It also decreases your risk of having skin cancer.
Keep these beauty tips in mind every day you wake up in the morning. You are already beautiful. All you need to do is to improve it. This should serve as your guide and make sure that you include it in your beauty routine. The results are satisfying and can lift your self-esteem to a level you never imagined you could handle!Click for more information