Every woman aims to be the most beautiful and stunning bride on her wedding day. However, you wont achieve that if you dont use the right makeup products and apply them correctly. The good news is that there are several bridal makeup tips that will ensure youll get your desired look on your big day.
1. Apply a little more makeup than usual for photos. Note that cameras tend to blow you out in the pictures, so you need a little bit more to prevent the lights and camera from toning it down. If you plan to do your own makeup on your big day, then practice several times prior to that day. Take pictures, so you can see how it will look in the photos.
2. Use a primer. Cleansing and moisturizing your skin prior to applying makeup is necessary. Applying a primer is also essential right after moisturizing and before putting on your foundation. This can result to a smoother makeup, which can last the entire day.
3. If you want to add more drama to an otherwise natural makeup, line the top and bottom part of your eyes, then add some black shade into your lid. This will bring out a smoky and sexy effect. Use a bronzer to contour your cheeks then add a nude gloss to both.
4. If its going to be an outdoor wedding, show off your natural look by making your makeup lighter. Light and natural makeup can also make your eyeliner look more intense. A light pink blush-on on your cheeks and a soft and bright pink lipstick are also ideal.
5. Use waterproof mascara. You can expect its effects to last longer while also withstanding tears. You can also blend your regular and waterproof mascara. Just apply one coat of your regular mascara, then add a light coat of the waterproof one.
6. Use the most suitable eyeliners. Your best choices for your wedding day are mahogany, navy and charcoal. Avoid using either brown or black as both look too intense, making them a bit inappropriate for outdoor or daytime wedding.
7. Give your eyes and brows some shape and shade. Your eyes should be properly contoured. However, do not use a color or shade, which is too dense. Your brows should be properly defined by shading it with a shadow or pencil that perfectly matches the color of your hair.
8. Choose a bright lip color. Avoid wearing brown lip or pale nude lip color as this tends to make you look washed out in pictures, especially because youre wearing white. If your normal lip color is neutral, then consider using it as a base then top it off with a rose or pink hue. If you constantly use dark lipstick, then it can also serve as the base. Top it off with a lighter shade of pink. This can make you look brighter on your big day.
While preparing for a wedding is kind of stressful because of the many things that you and your partner need to do, it shouldnt be a reason for you to not achieve your desired look. With the help of the bridal makeup tips in this article, you will definitely feel more confident walking down the aisle since you know that youre showing the world how beautiful you are inside and out.
The author does not allow comments to this entry