According to a recent study, nearly 3 out of 5 men are obese or overweight and 6 out of 10 men have an issue with the way their body looks when naked. Some men stress out about their stomachs and as much as 60% of men feel that they have an inferior manhood. While a penis envy can be easily assuaged using the sizegenetics system to add inches in a matter of a few months, losing weight can be a bit more of a challenge. Almost 50% of men do not indulge themselves in doing exercise. Maybe laying on the couch and enjoying a cheesy pizza with a coke seems to be perfect. But, one must understand that keeping fit and healthy is really important not only for us but also for our kids. Kids have a huge impact on their parent's behaviour and their lifestyle and they might also end up doing the same things as you. It is never too late to adopt a healthy lifestyle and remain fit.
Here are a few tips to stay fit and healthy :
1) Stick with simple workout Indulging yourself in heavy workout session on the very first day might make you not want to go to the gym again. Try doing a simple cardio workout by yourself like running up and down the stairs, taking the stairs instead of the elevator or brisk walking for 30 minutes.
2) Avoid diet boredom with new food If you keep on repeating the same food in your diet, then that would probably make you discontinue it. Try new healthy food every day. Go for oats one day and some fruits and Greek yoghurt the other day. Try bringing variation to your diet chart to keep it healthy and yet interesting. 3) Find a fitness partner It is always helpful when you have a partner as it would keep you both focused on fitness and also would encourage a healthy competition. Youll feel challenged and work harder to keep yourself fit.
4) Set goals Setting goals always helps. Set goals and treat yourself to a small cheat day when you reach them. You could probably set your goals to something like two weeks of healthy eating and when you complete that you can have your small cheat day by indulging in some chocolates maybe.
5) Stay motivated People get bored quite easily and expect amazing results within a week of working out. But that doesnt happen. It does take some effort and it is worth it. Staying motivated is very important when you have chosen the path to stay fit and healthy. Change your fitness plan from time to time to avoid getting bored. Try to involve yourself in some fun physical activity like rowing or golf. Take up an activity that you are interested in to keep it fun and exciting.
6) Keep cooking simple When you are on a diet, you mostly cook food at home. Bake, grill or sauté food instead of deep frying them. Baking and grilling is a lot healthier option than frying. If you must use oil, go for healthier fats such as olive oil or canola oil. Instead of using salt for seasoning, go for healthier options like dried herbs.
Keeping fit and healthy isnt really a tough job once you decide to do it. At least its better than being obese or overweight where people have higher health risks. Stay fit and stay healthy.
The author does not allow comments to this entry